Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Morning routine for eye care. Also helps in reducing headaches and stress.
This is a simple morning routine that I perform daily to relax my eyes and keep them health.

In the morning upon waking up but before having anything like morning tea or juice I go to the bathroom and fill my mouth with fresh cold water. Then I close my eyes and splash cold water on them 20 times.

You can do this not only in morning but in the evening too to reduce eye stress and headaches.

This simple routine benefits my eyes by increasing blood circulation in my mouth and eye area.
It is said that on doing this exercise daily for a month you can even improve your eye muscles strength and get rid of spectacles altogether.
 
reddit Delicious Yahoo myweb Spurl

posted by jack at 11:26 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments:




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.