Ok now thats out of our way we can finally get on with our exercises.
Just sit in your usual chair/sofa/floor or stand upright.
- Bring your hands in front and hold them together as in locked condition.
- Now close your eyes slowly.
- Take a deep breath in.
- Turn your head to the left breathing out slowly.
- Now slowly turn your head back to the centre breathing in.
- Repeat the same for your right side.
- Do 5 such sets.
- Open your eyes slowly and relax.
- Bring your hands bing your head. Hold your head in your hands.
- Close your eyes slowly.
- Relax. Take a deep breath in.
- Now lower your chin to the chest (as if you are trying to see the ground) and breathe out slowing as you do that.
- Next, bring your head up, take it all the way to the top (as if trying to see the roof) while breathing out. While you do this apply some resistance to the head with your hands.
- Now breath out and as you do this bring your head down.
- Repeat this 4 more time.
- Bring your hands down, open your eyes slowly. And relax.
disclaimer: Neck contains many delicate nerves. Be gentle while doing these exercises. Very mild feeling of dizziness, similar to that we get when we stand up after sitting for long time is common in these exercises but if you feel any pain, numbness or any abnormality while doing these exercising, immediately stop doing it.